18 – 20 October 2017, Vilamoura, Algarve, Portugal
– Submission Deadline: 7 April 2017
– Notification to Authors: 8 May 2017
– Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration: until 5 June 2017
– Late Registration: after 5 June 2017
– Conference: 18 – 20 October 2017
The Conference will be composed of several types of contributions:
- Full Papers – These include mainly accomplished research results and have 8 pages at the maximum (5,000 words).
- Short Papers – These include fresh concepts, preliminary research results but may also contain work-in-progress reports. These have 4 pages at maximum (2500 words).
- Reflection Papers – These might review recent research literature pertaining to a particular problem or approach, indicate what the findings suggest, and/or provide a suggestion – with rationale and justification – for a different approach or perspective on that problem. Reflection papers might also analyze general trends or discuss important issues pertaining to learning and instruction in the digital age. These have two pages at maximum (1500 words). Authors will be asked to display their work in poster format and will take part in panel session.
All submissions will go through a double-blind refereeing process with at least two international experts.
Demetrios G Sampson, Curtin University, Australia (email@example.com)
J. Michael Spector, University of North Texas, USA (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Dirk Ifenthaler, University of Mannheim, Germany and Deakin University, Australia (email@example.com)